This week has been nothing but AMAZING.
I wish all weeks were like this.
But then reality kick me in the nuts and say - "School's starting PROPER on the 10th of July, my dear."
-
connection good i wont fly
haha actually i also dont know why
MY RPM IS SO ADORABLE! :D :D
And i'm in love with rhymes.
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Previous Posts
- I've got work piled up to my headAll I want to do ...
- YUMIN'S SO BORED AND SICK OF BEING SICK THAT -she'...
- SICK, LAH. &The word's adoration.
- D, SMILE.-I can say it now.IT'S OFFICIALLY OVERRR!...
- It's OVERRRRRRR! Okay i know it's not OFFICIALLY o...
- I hate having restrictions to what i blog.There. I...
- I really wonder.When's the right time &when's the ...
- Well yumin's gonna do something.. errr, LAME and y...
- I slept at 2plus this morning.I'm already up - wit...
- Friendship turns for the worse when the expectatio...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home